Subscribe via email


Monday, February 22, 2010

I Can't Think Straight

Lisa Ray and Sheetal Sheth in a still from the Hollywood movie 'I Can't Think Straight'.

Lisa Ray in a still from the Hollywood movie 'I Can't Think Straight'.

Sheetal Sheth in a still from the Hollywood movie 'I Can't Think Straight'.

Lisa Ray and Sheetal Sheth (R) in a still from the Hollywood movie 'I Can't Think Straight'.

Lisa Ray in a still from the Hollywood movie 'I Can't Think Straight'.

Sam Vincenti (L) and Lisa Ray in a still from the Hollywood movie 'I Can't Think Straight'.

Sheetal Seth (L) and Lisa Ray in a still from the Hollywood movie 'I Can't Think Straight'.

Antonia Fering (L) and Nina Wadia in a still from the Hollywood movie 'I Can't Think Straight'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon